One of the most popular uses for the
Regency Horizon See Through is to create two amazing fire views from
separate rooms using one fireplace. The Regency Horizon See Through is a
cost effective way to divide a larger space while maintaining an open
Backed by the industry’s most comprehensive Limited Lifetime Warranty.
|Turn Down BTU||17,500||19,500|
|View Area||928 sq.in.|| |
|Room Size||Medium-Large|| |
|Vent Type||Direct Vent|| |
|Faceplate Dimensions|| |
How it Looks:
- Clean contemporary lines with picture frame quality
- Vibrant crystals or relaxing river stones replaces traditional logs
- Double the fire drama with reflective panels for a stronger fire show.
- Outstanding long, full, lazy flames that can be turned down for optimum heat control.
- Accent light enriches the realism of the fire
- Decorate two different ways in two different rooms
How it Works:
- 30" burner covered with cobalt blue crystals for a landscape fire
- Non reflective ceramic glass for a clear view of the fire
- Wall mounted on/off switch
- Easy access controls through slide out drawer
- Electronic Ignition with SureFire switch
- Operates on natural gas or propane